Amazon

Contribute!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Casey/Caylee Anthony AND Cleaning House

Casey & Caylee Anthony

The day after Caylee Anthony was reported missing by her grandmother, I had a vision, one of which I'll never, ever forget. Keep in mind that when I dream of myself, I'm actually substituting for the victim/perpetrator: I was shopping. Actually on a shopping spree and delighted to be buying multiple little trinkets for The Girls (my dogs). I was in a full state of bliss and overjoyed to have money in which to splurge. As I was standing at the checkout counter, paying for my purchases, I suddenly remembered that I had left my (human) toddler in a car seat in the car and had spent over an hour in the store. I panicked, rushed outside where it was hot and humid, opened the car door, and my baby was dead, sweat rolling down her face, her hair stuck to her head, her precious, lovely little face stark white with red blotches. Too overcome with grief (I was sobbing and screaming in real life as I was seeing this vision), I made myself change the ending - kinda like rewind! - to one where I found the toddler alive, but with the physical description the same, and she looked at my stricken face and said, "It's okay, Mommy. I know you didn't mean to do it." A few days later Caylee showed me where her little body was buried - again in a vision, seemingly out of the blue. It was a shallow water area, and it reminded me of the little inlets that abound on Lake Martin/Lake Jordan in Alabama - secluded, marshy, filled with plant matter. When I awoke, I looked on a map of Orlando to see if I could pinpoint the spot, but if you've ever seen a Google Earth picture of Orlando, you notice that there are hundreds of such spots all over.

So fast forward to the trial this week of Casey Anthony for the murder of her daughter Caylee. Casey claims that the baby died accidentally in a pool drowning, and somehow her father was instrumental in paying off a meter reader to bury Caylee's body. We know for a fact that Caylee had duct tape on her mouth before she died. We know she was buried in a water-filled area of some woods near Casey's home and had plant matter growing through the plastic bag(s) that covered her body. We know for a fact that Casey's mother, Cindy, thought Casey was a negligent and horrible mother and was trying to adopt Caylee before Casey took Caylee and left her home. We know Cindy Anthony also had a violent confrontation with Casey right before Casey took Caylee and left. We found out months later that Casey went on a shopping spree the day her daughter supposedly died, and the money she used on that spree was stolen from her grandmother's bank account.

So what really happened? I honestly think Casey left Caylee in her car, with duct tape over her mouth to prevent her from crying out loud, went shopping, completely forgot about her daughter, and by the time she returned, Caylee was dead. I also think Casey was overwhelmed with grief at the discovery of her daughter. So why all the lies and coverups? Casey was terrified of her mother Cindy; if Cindy ever found out that Casey has negligently killed Caylee, Casey just "knew" Cindy would have her tried for murder and, most importantly of all, never forgive her nor love her again. So Casey did what she does best: she lied, lied and lied some more and tried to bury her daughter in a place close to home but covered up, nonetheless. And now Casey's dragging her father through the mud, laying the blame on him, because she cannot bear to accept the responsibility for her own actions.

Does the above make Casey a murderer? No (although it's definitely her fault). Does it make her a negligent mother? Yes. And she's still a liar above all else, constantly deflecting her own guilt onto others. But what I gained from the first vision was that Casey did suffer overwhelming grief, albeit not long enough to satisfy those who want an outwardly sign of justice for Caylee. So y'all, once again there's a moral to this story: even if someone is reprehensible in his or her actions, those actions transfer into karma, and Casey is affected and will continue to be affected by her actions. What goes around comes right back around to smack you in the face; so at the same time you're demanding justice for Caylee, remember that Caylee has forgiven her mother, but Casey will never be able to forgive herself - perhaps the harshest judgment and punishment of all.

CLEANING HOUSE

My next door neighbor has issues about mowing his yard - he doesn't do it. It drives me literally nuts! OH! Um, so actually this makes me the one with the issues - it doesn't bother him hahaha! This neighborhood, although distinctly middle-class, is so close to D.C. and so desirable that even the small homes are sold for hundred of thousands of dollars and often renovated by new owners into larger, newer mini-mansions. Our own home is small, not renovated (although the kitchen has been remodeled!), and our next door neighbor's home seems to be falling apart, exclusive of the unkempt yard. Our neighbor even has to walk his dog several times a day although he has a fence surrounding the entire property - apparently he's too apprehensive to let his dog out in all that chaos.

There's about a three-foot section of (unmown!) grass that adjoins his frontyard fence and the street. There's also an open (unmown!) area of grass next to his driveway, joining our property. So instead of continuously bitching about his neglect, I now mow both of his grass patches - the one next to mine by his driveway and the strip along the street - once a week while I mow my own yard.

I've never told him it's me that's mowing his patches of grass; perhaps he thinks that the grass fairies are doing it :D. But it keeps me peaceful and calm, and it keeps my immediate area uncluttered and chaos-free. Why is this important? When your yard or your house or your work area is filled with chaos, so goes your life. Negative energy is attracted to chaos. Always! My own home is cluttered but not overwhelmed. I no longer hoard those things that seemed so important just a few years ago. My husband has a tendency to cling, but I surreptitiously recycle or give to charity those objects of his hoarding (magazines, books, papers, socks, jeans, etc.) behind his back. He's never questioned my actions nor has he asked where those items are; the peace of a chaos-free environment soothes his soul.

If you think your life is out of control, or you're suffering negativity at work or home or in your feelings or, well, anywhere, take a look at your environment. Start cleaning! Get rid of all the extraneous things in your life, whether they're material possessions or overgrown yards or people. Don't let someone else's chaos invade your peace. Start cleaning!

2 comments: