Amazon

Contribute!

Friday, December 25, 2009

I was telling a client who has been dreaming about her recently departed grandmother to look for a sign or signs from her grandmother. A sign can be anything that instantly makes you think of the person who has passed on.  I glanced out my window as I was writing my client and saw a sign from my mother, my cat Buddy, my grandmother and my dog Lucy - all represented by the melting snow on my neighbor's roof (none of the other roofs within my line of sight had snow melt!).  The first was of a wheelchair (see 10-18-08 posting - in the dream with my mother she was showing me me in a wheelchair), and it looks as if I'm reaching for a cat (Buddy).  The second looked exactly like a picture I have circa 1920s of my grandmother wearing a hat almost obscuring her eyes, and the third looks like my labrador Lucy (these are in the same picture).  Here are the pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment